As your tour guide for Sydney walking tours with a focus on (colonial) history I endeavour to share interesting hiStories, fun facts and trivia not only on my tours, but through this website as well.
Thus I will create new blog entries from time to time, highlighting historical events from Sydney, Australia and Elsewhere in the World, but also festivals, events or even wildlife sightings.
Feel free to browse the archives for past articles. I hope you will find them all informative, engaging and entertaining.
Last 30 Posts
- Sydney Harbour Shark Attack
- 18 January – An Historic Day
- Sweltering Sydney
- Aviation History
- Death of a “Rebel”
- Happy New Year!!
- New Year’s Day Special!!!
- A Taste of Sydney History
- Revolutionary River
- Sydney’s First Milk Bar Opened 4 November 1932
- Swimming in Manly
- Father of Australian Federation
- Queen Opens Sydney Opera House
- Lieutenant Flinders & Surgeon Bass