Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
2. Concession entitlements apply to Australia Card holders and participants aged 60 years or over (photo ID required). No concessions on discount prices or special deals.
3. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4. Minimum 2, maximum 20 participants per tour. Except Bridge Explorer Experience maximum 12 participants.
5. Tours commence rain, hail or shine. No refund based on bad weather.
6. JOEYS WALKABOUT reserves the right to change tour itineraries on short notice, if the tour is deemed unsafe due to inclement weather conditions or other external factors.
7. JOEYS WALKABOUT reserves the right to exclude patrons from participation in the tour, if patrons are improperly dressed (eg. thongs or high heels instead of proper walking shoes), are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, behave offensively or are a danger to the safety of themselves, the guide or other participants of the tour.
8. A customer cancelling a booked tour up to 7 days prior to tour departure shall receive a refund of 70% of the monies paid. Cancellation within 7 days, no show or tour exclusions based on item number 7 above: NO REFUND!
9. Credit card payment only via secure online booking form. EFT possible on request and for all customised private tours. For short notice bookings and walk-ins on the day cash payment only!
10. While all reasonable care is taken to ensure the safety of all tour participants, each person is responsible for themselves at all times and participates in the tour at their own risk. JOEYS WALKABOUT does not accept any liability for any loss or injury incurred.